On the 4th July 2016, we were announced as a winner of Theo Paphitis SBS.
Theo, Chairman of Ryman and more famously known for being a Dragon on the BBC 2 show Dragons Den, set up Small Business Sunday in 2010 as a means of helping small businesses promote their goods and services. Furthermore, it acts as a platform for a networking group to share successes and learnings.
As a result of winning, our tweet to Theo was retweeted to over 500,000 of his followers, giving us a 15% (and growing) increase in Twitter followers, many messages of congratulations and in addition, the opportunity to take part in the #SBSFamily networking group each week. Also we now have the opportunity to join Theo’s online directory and grow our network of connections further.
If you’d like to be considered for a win, all you have to do is tweet @TheoPaphitis anytime between 5pm and 7.30pm every Sunday. Include a bit about your company along with the hashtag #SBS all within the 140 character limit. Get creative!
At 8pm on Monday, Theo announces his chosen 6 winners and you will know if you have won or not. Your twitter notifications will multiply by the hundreds!
Some tips if you’d like to enter:
- Just tweet once during the allocated time on Sunday evening
- Make sure your Twitter bio is accurate and interesting
- Consider changing your tweet each week, don’t copy & paste
- Rather than tweeting @TheoPaphitis every Sunday for long periods of time, try keep your tweet unique and eye catching
- Most of all, ensure your website is in tip top condition
Here’s a link to our winning tweet!
And here’s Theo’s announcement of the winners.